TSNPDCL Bill Desk-Telangana Electricity Bill Payment: http://www.tsnpdcl.in/
TSNPDCL Bill Desk | TSNPDCL Bill Payment | TSNPDCL Electricity Bill Payment | TSNPDCL Bill Desk Payment | TSNPDCL Bill Desk Payment online | Bill Desk TSNPDCL
TSNPDCL Bill Desk– Power has an important place in the basic needs for the development of any country or society. The importance of Electricity can be understood from the fact that in today’s era, an electronic medium is required to do any work. Each electronic medium requires Electricity to operate. The higher the availability of power in a state, the more the state develops and the more successful its citizens become. Therefore, the priority of each state is to produce maximum power in the state and supply maximum power to the citizens of the state.
Electricity is being supplied to the state of Telangana by the Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSNPDCL). According to the 2011 census data, various districts in the state of Telangana like Adilabad, Bhadradri, Jangaon, Khammam, Karimnagar, Nizamabad, Mahabubabad, Warangal Rural, Peddapalli, Kamareddy, Kumram Bheem, Nirmal, Warangal Urban, Rajanna, Jagtial, and Mancherial etc. About 155.22 lakh people are supplied Electricity by Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSNPDCL). This company provides Electricity to about 66.860 square kilometres of the state.
TSNPDCL was established on March 30, 2000, under the Companies Act 1956 to supply Electricity to the state. The headquarters of this company is situated in Warangal. The main objective of this company is to uplift the economic and social life of the people of Telangana state.
TSNPDCL Bill Desk – Payment Options
If you reside in Telangana state and want to pay TSNPDCL electricity bill, then Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSNPDCL) would provide electricity bill payment facility to the people of the state through both offline online.
Online Bill Payment Option
If you want to pay your TSNPDCL bill through online, then electricity bill facility has been provided by the company from various platforms, which is as follows-
- NSNPDCL Bill desk
- TSNPDCL mobile app
- Google Pay
- T Wallet
Offline Bill Payment Option
If the citizens of Telangana state want to pay the TSNPDCL bill through offline, then they will have to visit the TSNPDCL bill desk at the TSNPDCL office.
How to do TSNPDCL Bill Payment Online?
TSNPDCL Bill Payment Online Via TSNPDCL Bill Desk
If someone from Telangana state wants to pay his electricity bill online, then he can pay his electricity bill through TSNPDCL Bill Desk. To pay the bill through TSNPDCL Bill Desk follow the following steps –
- To pay with TSNPDCL Bill Desk, first, visit TSNPDCL official website. Here the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, the option of “Pay Bill Online” will appear in the right sidebar. Click on this option.
- On clicking “Pay Bill Online” option, a new page will open. Where you will see Bill Desk, Paytm, and Wallet options with icons, click on the icon of the bill desk option. A new page will open.
- Fill in your unique service number in the given column. You will find your unique bill service number inside your electricity bill. Fill your unique service number with the same type of space and hyphen as in the bill, fill it in the same way as 37 01 16784 or 13606-00656.
- If you do not have a unique service number, you will need Circle Code, ERO Code & Consumer Number.
- Select the Circle Code & ERO Code from the dropdown box and fill your consumer number in the Consumer Number box and click on the “Submit” button below.
- A new page will open with your bill details. Now verify your bill amount.
- As the last step to make payment with TSNPDCL Bill Desk, pay successfully by following the instructions of your bill using any of the various payment options such as Net Banking Credit Card and Debit Card.
- By adopting the above process, the bill payment process is completed through TSNPDCL Bill Desk.
TSNPDCL Online Bill Payment Via PayTM
If you want to pay NPDCL electricity bill online through PayTM, follow the steps given below-
- First, download the Paytm mobile app on your mobile or visit the official website of Paytm.
- With the help of mobile number and security password log in your Paytm app or official website.
- Click on the Electricity option given on the home page. A new page will open on y.
- From the new page, select ‘Telangana’ as the state and select Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSNPDCL) as the board.
- Now fill the “Unique Service Number” in the given column. You will find this unique service number under the electricity bill. Fill the unique service number in the bill in the same way as your unique service number is printed with space or hyphen, like 37 01 16784 or 13606-00656.
- Then click on the ‘Proceed’ button below.
- A new page will open with the due electricity bill amount.
- To complete the payment process, click on the ‘Pay’ option below and pay your electricity bill.
TSNPDCL Online Bill Payment Via Google Pay
- If you want to pay NPDCL electricity bill online through Google Pay, then follow the steps given below-First, download the Google Pay mobile app on your mobile or visit the official website of Google Pay.
- Log in your Google Pay or official website account by using your mobile number and security password.
- Click on the option of ‘Pay’, a new page will open from where select the option of ‘Bill Payments’.
- Now choose the option of Electricity given under the ‘Bill Payments’ option.
- From the new page, select ‘Telangana’ as the state and choose Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSNPDCL) as the board.
- You must link your Google pay account to your account name or account number through your mobile number.
- Your electricity due bill payment amount will be displayed on your mobile or computer screen.
- Then click on the option of ‘Pay’ given below.
- Select the account of the bank through which you want to pay your electricity bill.
- Insert “UPI PIN” and “Proceed” as the last step of paying your electricity bill. In this way, you can make electricity bill payment through Google Pay.
TSNPDCL Online Bill Payment Via Mobile App
If you want to pay the NPDCL electricity bill online through Mobile App, then follow the steps given below-
- First, download the TSNPDL mobile app on your mobile. If you have not already maintained your account, first create your login account.
- Complete the login process with the help of email ID and PIN and click on the submit button.
- After this, click on the option of ‘Pay Your Bill’ and fill Circle Code, ERO Code, and Consumer Number etc. in the prescribed column.
- The payment due on your bill will come on your mobile screen.
- From here you can pay your bill using various options like a credit card, debit card, net banking, or wallet/cash cards etc.
How to do TSNPDCL Bill Payment Offline?
If you want to pay NPDCL bill by cash, cheque, or demand draft through offline, then you need to go to TSNPDCL offices and contact TSNPDL Bill Desk Payment counter. If you want to go to TSNPDCL offices and pay through TSNPDL Bill Desk Payment counter, then you must take a copy of your electricity bill so that you do not face any trouble while paying TSNPDL electricity bill.
To pay NPDCL bill through offline, any citizen of Telangana State can visit his nearest Mee Seva kiosk and pay his bill through check or case. But keep in mind that while going to the Mee Seva kiosk counter, take a copy of your electricity bill with you.
TSNPDCL Helpline Number/Customer Care
Any citizen of Telangana state, who comes under the areas supplied by North Power Distribution Company Limited, can contact the helpline or toll-free number given below to register any complaint related to electricity supply Can. A complaint will be lodged by the customer representative and resolved within the stipulated time.
H.No: 2-5-31 / 2,
Corporate Office, Vidyut Bhavan,
Fax No: 0870 – 2453387
Toll-Free Number: 1912
Circle Wise Contact Details
|Circle Wise Contact Details|
FAQs of TSNPDCL Bill Desk Payment
Q. 1: If a person wants to apply for a new electricity connection throgh TSNPDCL Bill Desk, what is the process?
Ans: If a citizen of Telangana state wants to apply for a new electricity connection, he must first go to the local section office and submit the application form. The application form is provided for free. After the application is submitted, the documents attached to the application are verified by the concerned office. . If the information of your application form is found correct, then an electricity connection will be issued in your name.
Q. 2: What documents are required for new electricity connection?
Ans: For new electricity connection in Telangana state, the following documents are required below
- Copy of identity card.
- Residence proof copy.
- Documents related to the ownership of the property where you want to make the connection.
- If you want to get an agricultural connection, then the village assistant certificate is necessary.
Q. 3: If the Electricity Department gives a customer a wrong bill statement, what should the customer do?
Ans: If a consumer gets an incorrect electricity bill statement, then different types of processes can be implemented for different types of electricity connections as-
LT Connection: If you have an LT connection, you should complain by presenting the latest payment details and present bill reading to the senior officer of the department. The senior officer in due time will resolve your problem.
HT Connection: If you have an HP connection, for this, you should contact Divisional Engineer and concerned Senior Accounts Officer with the latest payment details and present bill reading.
Q. 4: What is the procedure to install sub-meter?
Ans: To apply the sub meter, you have to contact the concerned department, the sub-meter will be installed by the concerned department with the help of a private licensed electrical contractor.
Also Read – DHBVN Bill Payment Online