PSPCL Punjab State Electricity Bill Payment Online
Do you know how to make PSPCL Bill Payment Online? If not, this post is valuable for you. In this post, apart from how to do PSPCL Bill Payment Online, other aspects will also be given. But before that, it is deserving to know that Punjab State Power Corporation Limited is a power distribution and supply body as well as electricity generation in the entire Punjab province.
The Punjab State Electricity Board was a statutory body formed under the Electricity Supply Act, 1948, in 01-02-1959. Later on, Punjab and Haryana became two separate states in 01-05-1967, it came under the Punjab state under Punjab Re-Organization Act – 1966. Later on, for convenience, the state government has divided it into two parts Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (POWERCOM) and Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (TRANSCO) by a notification on 16-04-2010.
Presently Sh. Baldev Singh Sran is the Chairman of PSPCL. If you are a consumer of PSPCL, then it is more important for you to know the PSPCL Bill Payment Online process. So that by following the correct procedure, you can make your own PSPCL Online Bill Payment.
PSPCL bill payment methods
PSPCL has provided online / offline facilities for PSPCL bill payment to its customers. You can pay it by going to the official website of PSPCL, or you can pay using any Online Bill Payment mobile app.
PSPCL Online Bill Payment
The first and easiest way to make an online PSPCL bill payment can be the official website of PSPCL. You can pay your PSPCL electricity bill online by visiting the official website of PSPCL. All you need to do is fill in your account number. After which you can see your bill and pay the bill.
PSPCL has also provided the PSPCL Mobile App facility to its customers to make PSPCL Bill Payment Online easily. Consumers can submit their PSPCL Electricity Bill Online using this. Account Set-Up has to be done by downloading the Mobile App from the Google Play Store. Once an account is set, you can quickly pay your electricity bill using a debit card, credit card, net banking, UPI-Unified Payment Interface or e-wallet, etc.
You can also pay your PSPCL electricity bills using the e-wallet website or app. For this, you have to log in and select your state and electricity board and fill in your consumer number. You can pay your bill by seeing the amount of the bill.
PSPCL Offline Bill Payment
PSPCL has also provided its customers the facility to make PSPCL Bill Payment by visiting the nearest section office or collection center. Copy of electricity bill is necessary for paying the electricity bill, so do not forget to take the electricity bill with you.
You can pay your electricity bills at these facility centers using payment methods like a credit card, debit card, UPI-Unified Payment Interface, net banking, e-wallet, check, demand draft, or cash, etc. If you do not know the address of your nearest collection center or section office, you can check it by visiting the official website of PSPCL.
How to Make PSPCL Bill Payment Online
PSPCL has given many facilities to its consumers to pay their electricity bills online. You can pay the online bill through its official website, E-Wallets, PSPCL Mobile App, and UPI-Unified Payment Interface
PSPCL Bill Payment Online Via Official Website
If you want to deposit your electricity bill from the official website of PSPCL, then you should follow the following steps-
- Visit the official website of PSPCL.
- After this, move the Curser to the “Bill Pay” option given in the Main Navigation Menu and click on the “INSTA BILL PAYMENT” option.
- On this page, you can go directly by clicking on the “Insta Bill Payment” icon on the Dashboard. You will be sent to the new page.
- You can choose any language in English / Punjabi. Here you will get various types of PSPCL Bill Payment Online Option. If you are a registered consumer, click on “All Consumers- Bill Pay PSPCL”. You will be sent to the new page.
- Enter the Account Number and click on the Submit button.
- You will see the details of your bill on your screen. Which should be checked and proceed to make payment.
- Choose one of the methods of payment given. A One Time Password (OTP) will be received on your registered mobile phone. Fill in the Enter OTP column and submit it.
- Your PSPCL Bill Payment Online Process will be completed. From here, you can also save your PSPCL Bill Payment Online receipt for future reference.
PSPCL Bill Payment Online Via Mobile App
PSPCL consumer can also make their PSPCL Bill Payment Online by downloading the PSPCL Mobile App on their mobile phone. For this, follow the following steps –
- Download the PSPCL Mobile App on your mobile phone from Google Play Store.
- Fill in your mobile number in PSPCL Mobile App. received an OTP on your mobile number. Fill it in the prescribed space and submit it.
- After login, click on the option of “Make Payment.”
- Information like account number, name, bill amount, bill number, address, and bill date will appear in the mobile screen bill.
- Click on the “Pay Bill” option given below. The payment mode option will open in front of you. Choose one of the possibilities of a Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, E-Wallet, or Net Banking to make PSPCL Bill Payment online.
- One Time Password (OTP) message will be received on your Registered mobile number. Fill in the OTP and click on the “Submit” button.
- Your bill payment will be completed as soon as you click on submit. PSPCL Online Bill Payment Receipt will come on your screen, which you can save for future reference.
PSPCL Bill Payment Online PayTM or Other E-Wallets
Nowadays, the era of Digital India is going on, where every work is being done online. A variety of E-Wallet services are available in the market. Keeping this in mind, PSPCL has also provided an E-Wallet facility to its consumers for easy bill payment. You can make PSPCL Bill Payment through Paytm, Amazon Pay, Mobikwik, Freecharge, etc.
PSPCL periodically issues PSPCL Bill Payment Online Offers for the borrower who pays electricity bills from Digital Mode. Consumers should avail these Offers. If you want to see Offers, click on the link PSPCL Bill Payment Online Offers.
To pay with E-Wallet, you should follow the following steps
- E-Wallet with which you want to make a payment, visit the website, or open the e-wallet app on mobile.
- Log in to your E-Wallet Account with Registered Mobile Number & Password.
- Go to the “Recharge & Bill Payment” option from the Dashboard and click on the “Electricity” option given on the new page. You will be sent to the new page.
- In your state and electricity board columns, select your state where you are staying and choose your electricity board.
- Enter your Consumer Number or Account Number and click on the “Submit” button.
- As soon as you submit, your electricity provider company will send bill details on your device. With which you can see your Bill Amount. Follow the instructions given and proceed with the payment process.
- Complete the Bill Payment Online Process using E-Wallet or UPI Account and download or save the PSPCL Online bill payment receipt for future reference.
Similarly, you can make PSPCL Bill Payment with Mobikwik or Amazon Pay and other E-Wallet.
Offline PSPCL Bill Payment
In today’s digital era, every person likes to make any payment online. But because of Fraud happening online or in the absence of information, many people still submit their electricity bills offline. If you also want to pay your PSPCL Electricity Bill Payment Offline, you can pay your electricity bill offline by visiting your nearest section office or collection center.
You must take a copy of your electricity bill with you to make quick and incorrect payments. You can pay through your credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI-Unified Payment Interface, e-wallet, demand draft, check, or cash at the section office or collection centers. You can get the address of your nearest collection center from the official website of PSPCL. After paying the bill, you must get the PSPCL Bill Receipt.
PSPCL Head Office Address
The Mall, PSEB Head Office, Patiala, Punjab 147001
Mobile no. 096461 06835
PSPCL Electricity Board customer care
E-Mail: [email protected]
Important Link of PSPCL
- Online Supply Related Complaint
- Online Public Grievance
- Check Complaint Status Online
- Pay Your Bill Online
- Pay Your Bill in Advance/Part
- Pay Bill through BBPS
- Pay Bill Through NEFT/RTGS
- Cash Counter
- Pay Bill Through UMANG
- Pay Bill through Paytm
- Know Your Bill History
- Download Bill Receipt
If a consumer wants to complain to Government Officer / Official about Corruption, he can complain by calling Toll-Free Number 1800-1800-1000.
PSPCL Related FAQs
Q-1. Can any consumer complaints about the power supply in PSPCL through Message?
Ans: Yes, any subscriber of PSPCL can lodge a complaint related to the electricity supply by typing “No Supply” from his mobile and sending it to Toll-Free Number 1912. This service is available 24×7. Now you can register your complaint related to the electricity supply by calling Miss Call 1800-180-1512.
Q-2. If anyone wants to get information about PSPCL related services or complain to PSPCL, whom to call?
Ans: If you have any questions or complaints related to electricity bills or new connections, you can call on Customer Care Toll-Free number 1912 from 8 am to 8 pm from Monday to Saturday. The customer care representative will do everything possible to solve all your queries over the phone. You can also mail [email protected] to resolve your questions or to complain to PSPCL.
Q-3. Can a consumer view his PSPCL Bill History or PSPCL Bill Payment Online History?
Ans: Yes, if you are associated with PSPCL, you can go to the official website of PSPCL and click on the “Insta Bill Pay” option and view the View Bill History. You can also see this by clicking on the Know Your Bill History link.
Q-4. Can a consumer file a complaint with PSPCL?
Ans: Yes, if a consumer has a complaint related to PSPCL Service, he can go to the official website of PSPCL and click on the Icon of Lodges Complaint and file his complaint. If you want PSPCL Nodal Complaint Centers Contact Number List, click on this Complaint Centers link.