Ration Card Karnataka: ahara.kar.nic.in
Before knowing about Karnataka Ration Card Status 2020, you should know that Karnataka Ration Card is an authorized document issued by the state government. The state government provides ration to the eligible families at concessional rates through the Public Distribution Service. You must have a ration card to get food items at discounted rates.
If a citizen falls under the state government’s rules and norms, then the state government offers him a ration card. Ration cards are given to eligible families under the National Food Security Act (NFSA), 2013, so that these low-income families can buy food grains at subsidized rates through the public distribution system.
The Karnataka government issues ration cards to the head of the family. Only those closely related to the head of the family get a place in the ration card. Like other states, the Karnataka government also issues different types of ration cards, keeping in mind its citizens’ economic conditions.
How much ration will be available to the ration cardholder at a discounted rate depends on the ration card type. Today in this topic, I will tell you about Karnataka Ration Card Status 2020 and other services offered by the government on the web portal www.ahara.kar.nic.in.
How to check Karnataka Ration Card Status 2020 –
If you live in Karnataka and have applied for a new ration card. Then follow the steps given below to check the Karnataka Ration Card Status Online –
Step 1: To check the Karnataka Ration Card Status online, visit the official website of Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Government of Karnataka.
Step 2: Click on the option “s-Service” given in the main navigation menu of this portal’s home page.
Step 3: Clicking on the option of E-Service, a new page will open. Move the mouse to the option of “e-Status” from the new page’s options given in the left sidebar. A new Sub Menu will open with two options (i) New RC Request Status (ii) Amendment Request Status.
Step 4: To check the Karnataka Ration Card Status, if you click on the option of “New RC Request Status” from the given options, a new page will open. On the new page, you will find various options for the “Ration Cards Status Module.” From these Modules, see your area or district from which your village comes.
Step 5: After getting your District Option, click on it. A new page will open, in which the option of “Status of Ration Card” will be available. Click on it; it will redirect you to a new page.
Step 6: A new page will open in front of you for Verification. In which you will find two options (i) With OTP (One Time Password) (ii) Without OTP in Select Verification Type.
Step 7: You can choose either option to check Karnataka Ration Card Status according to your convenience.
Step 8: If you select the option of “Without OTP” and click on it, a new page will open. In which fill your Reference Number (RC No.) and click on the Go button. The Karnataka Ration Card Status list will appear on your screen.
Step 9: But if you choose Option with “With OTP”, then a new page will open in front of you. In which, fill your Reference Number (RC No.) in the given column in front of the Enter RC Number option. After this, click on the Go button.
Step 10: As soon as you click on the Go button. The concerned department will send an OTP to your registered mobile number. After filling this OTP in a new page, click on the Submit button. The Karnataka Ration Card Status list will appear on your screen.
How to check Karnataka Ration Card Status List 2020?
The Government of Karnataka supplies food items to its impoverished citizens at subsidized rates through ration cards. The government issues the list with the amendment of all ration cardholders. If you want to see your relatives or your name in New Karnataka Ration Card Status List 2020, then follow the steps given below –
Step 1: To check the Karnataka Ration Card Status List 2020 online, first go to the official website of Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Government of Karnataka.
Step 2: Click on the option “s-Service” given in the main navigation menu of this portal’s home page.
Step 3: Clicking on the option of E-Service, a new page will open. Move the mouse to the “e-Ration Card” from the options given in the page’s left sidebar. A new Sub Menu will open, with the option of Show Village List.
Step 4: Now click on the option of Show Village List. A new page will open as Village List. In this, information related to District, Taluk, Gram Panchayat & Village, etc., is sought. Select your District, Taluk, Gram Panchayat & Village from the given dropdown list.
Step 5: After this, click on Go Option. The ration card list of your village will come. In this Karnataka ration card status list, you can see your name.
Types of Ration Cards Karnataka –
The government of Karnataka issues ration cards to the people of their state based on their eligibility. The Government of Karnataka provides many services to these beneficiaries through various ration cards. Karnataka mainly issues the following ration cards to its citizens –
- Priority Household (PHH) Ration Cards: The government gives this ration card to its people who mainly live in the state’s rural areas.
- Annapurna Yojna Ration Cards: The Government of Karnataka gives this ration card to its impoverished people whose age is over 65.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Ration Card – The state government gives this ration card to its people who are financially extremely poor and whose annual income is less than Rs 15,000 / -.
- Non-Priority Household (NPHH) Ration Card: This ration card gives people who have permanent means of income. On this ration card, you do not get subsidized food items from the state government.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Ration Card-
According to the Karnataka government, if any resident of the state wants to get a Karnataka ration card, he must fulfill the conditions given below. –
- The applicant is a permanent resident of Karnataka, and his family resides in Karnataka.
- Applicants do not have ration cards of any other state.
- No other ration card in the name of any family member of the applicant.
- The application belongs to the economically backward class.
Required Documents for TS Security Ration Card-
Required Documents for Ration Card-
According to the state government, people applying for a new ration card must have the following documents –
- Prescribed application form by the state government
- Recent passport size photograph
- Age certificate (birth certificate of application or school living)
- Family income certificate (family income should be as per the norms set by the government if it wants a Value Base Card)
- Identity Card (Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, etc.)
- Residence certificate
- Rent agreement if the applicant lives in a rented house.
- Valid mobile number or email address
- Self-declaration and certificate issued from Ward Councilor /Pradhan.
How to apply for Karnataka Ration Card?
If you are willing to apply for a new ration card in Karnataka, the following procedure will adopt. –
- To apply for Karnataka Ration Card Online, first go to the official website of Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Government of Karnataka.
- Click on the option “s-Service” given in the main navigation menu of this portal’s home page.
- Click on the option of E-Service, a new page will open. On the new page, move the mouse to the “e-Ration Card” option in the Left Side Bar, a new Sub Menu will open. Which will have the option of a New Ration Card.
- Select New Ration Card, a new page will open. From here, you can select your language and click on the link of “New Ration Card Request.”
- Select Type of Ration Card and fill your Aadhaar Card Number. After filling in the ration card number, click on the GO button.
- Now, the Verification page will open with the option of OTP Or Finger Print Verification. In this, select Option of OTP, an OTP message will come on your registered mobile phone from the concerned department.
- Fill this OTP Code in the given column and click on the GO button. As the Verification Process is complete, your Aadhar Card Detail will appear on the screen.
- Now click on the Add button so that your application is accepted. Click Add and generate Application Number. Now a new page will open as Application Form.
- Fill in the required information in the application form, click on the Save button and save it. Now click on the Submit button, your application will be accepted. Print out the Acknowledge receipt.
How to view Cancelled / Suspended List?
- To see the Cancelled / Suspended List, first go to the official website of Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Government of Karnataka.
- Click on the “s-Service” option given in the main navigation menu of the Home Page.
- A new page will open as you click on the option of E-Service. Move the mouse to the option of “e-Ration Card” in the Left Side Bar. A new Sub Menu will open, which will have the option of Show Cancelled / Suspended List.
- Now select Show Cancelled / Suspend List. A new page will open as Cancelled and Suspended List. From the dropdown list, select District, Taluk, Month & Year.
- Now click on the Go button. Your Cancelled and Suspended Ration Card Karnataka list 2020 will appear in front of you.
FAQs related to Ration Card of Karnataka-
Q-1. Can an online application form be submitted for the new Ration Card in Karnataka?
Ans: Yes, if someone wants to apply for New Ration Card Karnataka, then he can apply for an online New Ration Card. The state government has provided this facility.
Q-2. If someone wants to get a new ration card, is it charged?
Ans: Yes, if someone applies for a new ration card in Karnataka, he will have to pay Rs 100 in cash or digital form to the state government.
Q-3. At what time the new ration card is ready after the application?
Ans: When you submit your application form with the necessary documents, the ration card will be ready in 15 days of submission.
Q-4. Can you see New Karnataka Ration Card Status Online in Karnataka?
Ans: Yes, Karnataka State Government provides the facility to its citizens to view New Karnataka Ration Card Status online.
Contact & E-mail Address :
Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department
No 8, Marketing Federation Building
Bangalore – 560 052
HelpLine: 1800 425 9339
I believe that I have given you complete information on the subject of “Karnataka Ration Card Status 2020″. You people must have got complete information about the ration card and all the doubts related to it will be over. I request all the readers that you should share it with your friends, relatives, and neighbors if you have liked this article. So that they too become aware of this topic.
If you still have any doubt regarding this post, write to me in the Comment Box. I will do my best to clear your doubts.