How to Make Online UHBVN Bill Payment
Before telling about the online UHBVN bill payment, you should know that UHBVN- Uttar Hariyana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited is a Haryana government-owned electricity distribution company. It serves the power distribution and retail supply business in the northern parts of the state of Haryana. Its headquarters is located in Panchkula. The Chief Minister of the state heads it.
It is registered under the Companies Act-1956 and started functioning in 1999. As per the transfer scheme by Haryana Government, the erstwhile Haryana State Electricity Board has been transferred and given the power distribution charge. It has jurisdiction over Panchkula, Ambala, Yamunanagar, Kurukshetra, Kaithal, Karnal, Panipat, Sonipat, Rohtak, and Jhajjar districts of Haryana. In which it supplies the electricity.
The business of this venture is regulated by the Haryana Electricity Regulatory Commission (HERC). UHBVNL was issued a license for the power distribution and retail supply business by HERC on 04.11.2004. This venture purchases electricity only through Haryana Power Purchase Center (HPPC). HPPC is a joint forum of UHBVN & DHBVN, both corporations supplying electricity in Haryana. Power is provided under the policy set by HERC.
UHBVN Bill Payment Options
Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVN) provides both options online and offline to its consumers for making bills or other types of payment –
Electricity Bill Collection Agencies table that collects online rates of UHBVN fixed rates from consumers. You can make UHBVN Bill Payment through NEFT/RTGS, Debit Card & Credit Card online.
[table id=60 /]
Electricity Bill Collection Agencies table that made the offline collection of UHBVN fixed rates for consumers.
[table id=63 /]
How to Make UHBVN Bill Payment Online
Consumers can submit UHBVN electricity bill payment online from the official website of Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited as well as Google Pay, PayTM, UHBVN Mobile App, among many other platforms. Through these, consumers can do online Bill Payment UHBVN NEFT, RTGS, Debit Card & Credit Card right from their home.
UHBVN Bill Payment Via Official Website
Follow the following steps to make online UHBVN Bill Payment from the official website of UHBVN-
- First of all, go to the official website of UHBVN.
- Click on Option / Icon of “Pay Your Bill” in the Navigation Menu of Home Page. A new page will open.
- You can also come here directly by clicking on https://epayment.uhbvn.org.in/ the link. Fill in the information sought here like – (i) Account Number (ii) Mobile Number for E-receipt (iii) Email ID for E-receipt, etc. If you do not remember the account number, then look at your bill, and the account number is written in it.
- After this fill in the captcha given below and click on the button “Proceed”.
- A new page will open with complete details of your electricity bill. Check the amount of your bill.
- Now you can do your UHBVN Bill Payment online as per your convenience through any means like Net Banking, NEFT / RTGS, Debit Card and Credit Card, etc.
- If you are paying through Netbanking, then enter your 12 or 10 digit Account Number.
- Select the matching image and click on the button “Proceed”. A new page will open. Select “Bill desk Option” on the new page.
- Verify the Bill Amount that appears on the website and clicks on the button “Pay Now”.
- Now select the option of “Net Banking” and choose your bank. Now make your Online Bill Payment. As the payment process is complete. You will get payment information on your Mail ID & Mobile.
- After making an online payment, you must have a printout UHBVN online electricity bill payment.
Now UHBVN consumers do not need to remember UHBVNL bank account numbers to transfer funds. Because to make a regular bill payment, consumers can add the above permanent account number as beneficiary without any challan.
UHBVN Bill Payment Via Mobile App
If a consumer wants to make UHBVN Bill Payment through UHBVN Mobile App, then he should follow the following steps-
- First of all, download the UHBVN Mobile App from Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- Create your Account on the UHBVN Mobile App and log in to your account using the mobile number & PIN.
- After completion of the login process, click on the option of “Make Payment”.
- Bill details will be displayed on your mobile screen along with information like Account number, name, bill amount, bill number, address, and bill date.
- Click on the option of “Pay Bill” given on the bill details page. Payment Option will open on your screen. To make the payment, select one option from Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI-Unified Payment Interface, or Net Banking, etc., and make your UHBVN Bill Payment.
- After making an online payment, you must have a Snapshot UHBVN electricity bill payment online.
UHBVN Bill Payment Via Google Pay
To make UHBVN Bill Payment through Google Pay follow the following steps-
- First, download the Google Pay App from the Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- Log in with your User ID & Password in Google Pay App and click on the option of “Pay”.
- Click on the option of “Bill Payments” and then click on the option of “Electricity”.
- Select your Electricity Board “Uttar Haryana Bijli (UHBNL)” from the given list. Now to connect to the account, you will need Account Number, Mobile Number & Account Name.
- As your Account Connected, the details of your bill will open on the screen with the amount due.
- Click on the option of “Pay” given below. Now select the account from which you want to make payment and click on the button “Proceed to Pay”.
- Use the UPI PIN as the last step to complete the payment process. As soon as you enter the UPI PIN and submit, the UHBVN Bill Payment Process will be completed.
- After making an online payment, you must have a Snapshotpayment receipt of the UHBVN online bill
UHBVN Bill Payment Via PayTM
To make online UHBVN bill payment through PayTM, follow the following steps-
- For this, either download the PayTM App on your mobile from Google Play Store or go to the official website of Paytm.
- Enter your Registered Mobile Number & Password to log in to your PayTM Account.
- After completion of the PayTM Login Process, click on the option of “Recharge & Pay Bills”.
- After this, go to the option of “Electricity” in the given list and from there select Haryana and Uttar Haryana Bill Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVN) as State & Electricity Board.
- Fill in your Bill Account Number & Mobile Number. Click on the button “Proceed”.
- Details related to your bill will come on your screen on the new page. Now click on the option of “Pay Now” below, and you can fill UHBVN Bill Payment using PayTM Wallet or UPI Account.
Offline UHBVN Bill Payment
The Haryana government also allows its citizens to make Offline Bill Payment along with Online. The consumer has been given many options to make an offline UHBVN bill payment. The consumer can deposit the bill payment in Harco Bank, but this facility is available only for Panchkula District.
The consumer can also pay the bill through M / s Common Service Center (CSC) / Atal Seva Kendra, but only rural and urban consumers with Prepaid Module can pay through it. M / s Epay Infoserve Pvt. Ltd. Panipat which facilitates all types of consumers.
The government has also provided the facility to the consumer to pay the bill payment by visiting Nigam Counters in all the Sub Divisions. On all these Nigam counters, you can make bill payments through Check, Cash, Credit Card, and Debit Card. After making an offline payment, you must have collected the UHBVN bill payment receipt.
UHBVN Address & Helpline Number
Vidyut Sadan, Plot No. : C-16, Sector- 6,
Panchkula, Haryana, India
Email ID: [email protected]
Helpline Number/Customer Care
For No Supply Dial Toll-Free –
Phone No .: 1912 Or 1800-180-1550
Email ID: [email protected]
Whatsapp No. : 9815961912
For New Connection: 1800-180-1550
UHBVN Related FAQs: –
Q-1. Can a consumer change their registered mobile number online?
Ans: Yes, any consumer can change his registered mobile number by visiting the official website of UHBVN.
Q-2. Can a consumer submit his bill payment through mobile?
Ans: Yes, any consumer can submit Online Bill Payment through PayTM, Google Pay, or UHBVN Mobile App.
Q-3. Can anyone register an online complaint?
Ans: Yes, any consumer can register his complaint by going to https://cgrs.uhbvn.org.in and clicking on the option of “Register Complaint”.
Q-4. Is there any document required while applying online for a new connection?
Ans: Yes, if a consumer wants to get Online New Electricity Connection, then he needs the following papers. Such as – (i) User Photo (File size must be less than 500KB), (ii) Copy of Identity Proof (File size must be less than 500KB) (iii) Proof of Ownership (File size must be less than 500KB) (iv) Digital Signature
Q-5. Can a consumer view their UHBVN bill payment history Online?
Ans: Yes, any consumer go to the official website of UHBVN and click on the option of “View Bill”. After this, you can check your UHBVN Bill’s payment history by clicking on the option of “Payment History” on the new page.