How to Online DHBVN Bill Payment
Before mentioning online DHBVN bill payment, it is important to know that DHBVN- Dakshin Hariyana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited is a power distribution company owned by the Haryana government. It serves the power distribution and supply in the southern parts of the state of Haryana. Its headquarters are located in Hisar. The Chief Minister of the state heads it.
It covers Hisar, Sirsa, Fatehabad, Jind, Bhiwani Gurugram-I, Gurugram-II, Faridabad, Palwal, Rewari, and Narnaul, etc., areas of Haryana state. Electricity supply in these districts is with this company. It is regulated by the Haryana Regulatory Commission (HERC). DHBVNL was issued a license for the distribution and retail supply of electricity by HERC in 2004.
DHBVN purchases power through the Haryana Power Purchase Center. HPPC is a joint forum of both DHBVN & DHBVN Corporation, which supplies power to Haryana. HERC decides the rules of distribution and supply of electricity.
History of DHBVN
Before 1998, the Haryana State Electricity Board was involved in distributing and supplying electricity in the state. It was divided into two parts in 1998, Haryana Electricity Generation Corporation (HPGCL) and Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam (HVPNL). After this, on 1 July 1999, again HPVNL was divided into two parts – North Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (UHBVN) and South Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (DHBVN).
UHBNV was given the responsibility of power supply in Northern Haryana and DHBVN in Southern Haryana. DHBVN is registered under the Companies Act-1956 and started operations in 1999.
DHBVN Bill Payment Option
DHBVN provides Bill Payment DHBVN facilities to its consumers online or offline through Net Banking, Money Wallet, USSD, Electronic Fund Transfer, Common Service Center & Point of Sales, etc. DHBVN issues DHBVN Bill Payment Offers for its customers from time to time. Therefore, before filling the electricity bill, the consumer should know about the offer and take advantage of it.
Online DHBVN Bill Payment
There are many ways to pay electricity bill online to make your Online DHBVN Bill Payment. You can also conveniently make online bill payments from the official website of DHBVN. For which you will need to enter an account number, mobile number, and e-mail id. DHBVN Online Bill Payment can be made by choosing one of the credit cards, debit card, net banking, UPI-Unified Payment Interface, or e-wallet.
DHBVN Mobile App can be another easy way for consumers to make online DHBVN bill payments. You have to create your account by downloading the Mobile App from Google Play Store. Once the Login Account Process is complete, you can make your DHBVN Bill Payment through UPI, debit card, credit card, net banking, or e-wallet.
As a third option, you can make DHBVN Bill Payment through Paytm, Amazon Pay, Freecharge, Mobikwik, etc., with E-Wallet. For this, either you download them from the Mobile App Google Play Store, or you can pay online Electricity Bill by visiting their official website.
Offline DHBVN Bill Payment
If you want to pay Offline DHBVN Bill Payment, then you can pay your electricity bill by going to your nearest section office or collection center with a copy of your bill. You can complete your electricity bill using payment methods such as credit card, debit card, UPI, e-wallet, check, demand draft, or cash, etc., at the section office or collection center.
Jurisdiction of DHBVN
The distribution and supply of electricity are done by Southern Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited in the southern parts of Haryana. DHBVN supplies electricity in the following 12 districts –
- Charkhi Dadri
How to Pay DHBVN Bill Payment Online
Consumers can submit DHBVN electricity bill payment online from the official website of Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited as well as Google Pay, PayTM, DHBVN Mobile App, among many other platforms. Through these, consumers can do online Bill Payment DHBVN NEFT, RTGS, Debit Card & Credit Card right from their home.
DHBVN Quick Bill Payment through Official Website
To made DHBVN Bill Payment Online from the authorized website, you can follow the following steps-
- Go to the official website of DHBVN.
- Click on Option / Icon of “Pay Your Bill” in the Navigation Menu of Home Page. A new page will open on your screen.
- You can also reach here directly by clicking on the link E-payment
- If you want to make DHBVN Quick Bill Payment, click on the “Quick Pay” button. A new form will open.
- Fill in the information like Account Number, Mobile Number for E-receipt, E-mail ID for E-receipt, etc., on the new page.
- Fill in the captcha given below and click on the “Proceed” button.
- Your bill details will appear on the new page on your screen. From here, you can verify the amount of your bill payment.
- Now, you can make your Bill Payment DHBVN online using Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI-Unified Payment Interface & E-wallet.
- During the process, the mobile phone or e-mail ID you have submitted will receive a message of One Time Password (OTP).
- Fill the OTP in the prescribed columns and click on the “Submit” button.
- Your DHBVN Bill Payment will be completed as soon as you click Submit. Bill payment’s E-receipt will come on your screen, which you can save for future reference.
DHBVN Bill Payment through Mobile App
The consumer can also make his DHBVN Bill Payment through DHBVN Mobile App. For this, follow the following steps –
- First of all, download the DHBVN Mobile App from Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- Create your account on DHBVN Mobile App and log in using Mobile Number & PIN.
- After login, click on the “Make Payment” option.
- Information like account number, name, bill amount, bill number, address, and bill date will appear in the mobile screen bill.
- Click on the “Pay Bill” option below. The payment mode option will open with a new page. Select one of the options for Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, E-Wallet, or Net Banking for DHBVN Bill Payment.
- One Time Password (OTP) message will come to your registered mobile phone or mail.
- Fill the OTP in the prescribed columns and click on the “Submit” button.
- Your Bill Payment will be completed as soon as you click Submit. Bill payment’s E-receipt will come on your screen, which you can save for future reference.
DHBVN Bill Payment through UPI App
If you usually use UPI App, then the DHBVN Bill Payment can be made through UPI. For this, follow the following steps-
- If you are using UPI for the first time, first download the UPI App on your mobile phone and set up your account.
- Log in with your User ID & Password in UP App and click on the option of “Recharge and Pay Bills”.
- After clicking on the option of “Make New Payments,” select the option of “Electricity”.
- Select your Electricity Board from the given list. Enter the consumer ID to connect to your account and proceed to make payment.
- As soon as your account is connected. Your bill details will open on your screen with the bill amount.
- Click on the option of “Pay” given below. Now select the account you want to pay and click on the “Proceed to Pay” button.
- Use the UPI PIN as the last step to complete the payment process. You submit the same by entering the UPI PIN. Your Bill Payment Process will be completed.
- Save your DHBVN bill payment receipt in the device or take its screenshot.
DHBVN Bill Payment through PayTM or other E-Wallet
To make DHBVN Bill Payment by PayTM or Other E-Wallet Online, follow the following steps-
- For this, either you should download the E-Wallet App on your mobile or go to the official website of Particular E-wallet.
- Enter your Registered Mobile Number & Password to log in to your E-Wallet Account.
- After completing the login process, click on the option of “Recharge & Pay Bills”.
- After this, go to the option of “Electricity” in the given list and from there select Haryana and Dakshin Haryana Bill Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVN) as State & Electricity Board.
- Fill in your Bill Account Number and Mobile Number and click on the button “Proceed”.
- Details related to your bill will come on your screen on the new page. Now click on the “Pay Now” option given below and make a DHBVN Bill Payment using PayTM Wallet or UPI-Unified Payment Interface Account. Save E-receipt for future reference.
DHBVN Bill Online Payment through Mobile Registration
You can get your bill details instantly by requesting them under the mobile facility. For this, the consumer has to send a message on mobile number 9223022345 by typing “BILL” from his registered mobile number. If your mobile number is not registered, first you need to register, type ‘REGISTER,’ send it to the same number, and follow further instructions.
You can pay for multiple accounts under the online mode using your mobile phone. For this, all you have to do is enter the number of all accounts in the Dialogue box given on the page. Put commas between the accounts numbers and click on the “Submit” button.
How to Made Offline DHBVN Bill Payment-
DHBVN is one of the Leading Company supplying electricity in Haryana. DHBVN provides many facilities for consumers to pay electricity bills on time. In the era of digital India, there is no need to run from place to place while buying or paying for any goods and services. Similarly, electricity bills can also be filled online.
Nevertheless, offline methods are adopted by most people for the DHBVN Bill Payment. This process is a standard and old of paying bills. But it has become much more comfortable now because you no longer need to go far to find a specific counter. DHBVN has provided the following facilities
Offline Bill Payment Via Bank Branches
DHBVN has provided bill payment facilities to its customers from Bank Branch. The easiest offline way is to pay bills from banks where you take a copy of your bill with cash/check (draw in favor of DHBVN) and visit the nearest branch to pay your bills on time.
Offline Bill Payment Via Post Office
Another easy way to pay an electricity bill is to pay by post offices. This is an ancient means of paying offline bills. It was quite popular a long time ago. Most people used to pay their bills in their Post Office itself. People did not have any other online mode of bill payment at that time. Even now, there are many areas where the online facility is not available. In such a situation, any consumer can quickly pay bills by visiting the local post office.
Offline Bill Payment DHBVN Via Sub Division Collection Center
For Offline Bill Payment DHBVN, you can visit the Bill Collection Center near you. If you do not know your nearest Bill Collection Center, then visit the company’s official website, where you will get the list of your nearest collection centers. Make your payment successfully by visiting these centers. DHBVN has given this facility on Nigam Counters coming in all Sub Divisions. In all these places, you can make bill payments through Check, Cash, Credit Card, and Debit Card.
How to Get Duplicate Bill in DHBVN (Gurgoan)
- First of all, go to DHBVN Official website and click on the payment option. Or you can go to this page directly by clicking the Duplicate Bill link.
- On this new page, select the option of “View Bill” and choose one of the options shown on the page Account Number or K Number.
- If you have chosen the option of Account Number, you must know the sub-division number, account number, and ledger number.
- Fill in all the information in the appropriate boxes on the page and click on the “Add” button.
- If you have filled in any information incorrectly, you can ‘reset’ the data and enter it afresh.
- To verify the information, fill in the security code given below. As you click on the “Add” button. Your bill will appear in front of you. Here you will get all the information related to your bill history.
- You can also save Bill Details in your System or Device and take Print Out. In the same was you will get all the information related to your DHBVN Bill Payment History.
- You can also get information about your latest bill on your registered mobile number. For this, the consumer has to type “BILL” from his registered mobile number and send a message to mobile number 9223022345. The amount of your latest bill will be sent as an SMS on your mobile.
DHBVN Address & Helpline Number
DHBVN Head Office
Vidyut Sadan, Vidyut Nagar, Hisar- 125005
Whatsapp No. : 8813999708
Helpline number / Customer Care Number
Toll-Free: 1912 Or 1800-180-4334
Whatsapp No. : 8813999708
For Theft Information Toll Free: 1800-180-1011 & 01662-221527 (landline)
For Supply: 1800-180-4334
DHBVN Related FAQs
Q-1. Where is the head office of the DHBVN Electricity Board?
Ans: Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam’s Head Office is located at Vidyut Sadan, Vidyut Nagar, Hisar- 125005.
Q-2. If a customer wants to get information about DHBVN related services, what should he do?
Ans: If you have any query related to DHBVN or want information about any services/scheme on the phone, then for this you can call Toll-free number 1800-2000-023 on Monday to Saturday from 8 am to 8 pm. Can. DHBVN representative will do everything possible to solve all your queries over the phone.
Q-3. Can I update my KYC (Know Your Customer) in DHBVN?
Ans: Yes, if you are a subscriber of DHBVN and registered with it, then you can update your KYC by going to the official website of DHBVN and clicking on the Update KYC Option.
Q-4. Can a consumer make a complaint online against DHBVN?
Ans: Yes, if a consumer has a service or other type of complaint of DHBVN, then he can go to the official website of DHBVN and click on the option of “Register Complaint” and file his complaint.
Q-5. Can a consumer download the DHBVN Bill Payment Receipt?
Ans: Yes, if a consumer wants to DHVBN Bill Payment receipt download, then he can download his paid electricity bill through the official website of DHVBN.