How To Download Voter ID Card Online: https://www.nvsp.in/
Before coming to Download Voter ID Card Online, let me tell you that some elections are always held in some state in India. Voter ID is required for voting. Voter photo ID card is also known as election card. A voter Card is a government document, which can be used as a citizen’s voting and identity card.
According to the Indian constitution, the Election Commission of India has been responsible for issuing voter ID cards to citizens in India. The voter ID card gives Indian citizens the right to vote in elections, but it is also an identity card. The Government of India and the State Governments have recognized the voter card as an identity card. If you are an Indian and are 18 years or over 18 years of age, you can apply for a Voter ID.
If you are a registered voter and your Voter ID Card is lost, you will be able to download your Voter ID Card online. Voter ID card is also known as Electoral Photo Identity Card (EPIC). The main objective of issuing voter ID cards by the Election Commission of India is to give voters the right to vote, increase efficiency, and Deceptive behavior has to be prevented during free and fair democratic elections.
How to Download Voter ID Card online
If you are an Indian citizen and your voter ID card is lost or not found, then follow the following steps for Download Voter ID Card Online–
- Go to the official website of the Election Commission of India.
- If you are already connected to the Election Commission site, go directly to the login section and log in.
- But if you are using the Election Commission website for the first time, you will have to register for this. For which you will have to click on the Login / Register button on the Home Page.
- A link to “registering an account, register as a new use” will appear below. Click on this you will be sent to a new page.
- Fill in your mobile number and fill in the Captcha given below. After that, click on the “Send OTP” option. OTP will be received on your mobile; filled in the form and click on the “Verify” button.
- Now you will get two options I have an EPIC Number, or I do not have an EPIC Number, choose one of them.
- Now fill in the requested information and create your password, which you want to make. But be aware that the Password Pattern should be as follows – (i) Password must be at least six characters long. (ii) Passwords must have at least one digit (‘0’ – ‘9’). (iii) Passwords must have at least one special character. (iv) Passwords must have at least one uppercase (‘A’ – ‘Z’).
- Now click on the Register button. You will be registered successfully, and a message of “You are registered successfully” will appear on your screen.
- Now go to the login page again and enter your mail ID in the User ID and enter the password. Fill in the Captcha given below and click on the Login button.
- Click on the link of the Forms from the various options given on the Home Page. A new page will open.
- Click on the Form6 link for the new page “Apply online for registration of new voter ID”.
- A form will open in front of you to apply for a Voter ID Card, which will have many sections. Different information will be asked in each section.
- First select State, District, Legislative Assembly / Parliamentary Constituency from the dropdown list.
- As soon as you proceed as a new user, some of your necessary details like name, age, gender, etc., will be sought. Fill in the given columns.
- During the process, your relative or family member’s information will be asked along with your relation for verification.
- In the next section, information related to your Current Address & Permanent Address will be sought. Fill in the given columns correctly.
- Option information will be sought from Mobile Number & Email ID in the next section. If you want, fill them; otherwise, leave them empty.
- The next section is related to Upload supporting documents, where you have to upload your photo, proof of age, and address proof. Keep in mind that the file uploaded here should be in JPG, JPEG format, and its size should not exceed 5MB.
- The next section will be related to the Declaration. You have to give your village, district, and state information, and after reading the given statement, fill in the Captcha given below and click on the submit button.
- Your enrollment process will be completed, and you will get an application number. You will also obtain information from the mobile phone or email.
- Application Number can be used as “Check Your Voter ID Card”.
- When your Voter ID Card is ready and uploaded on the website. Then click on the download button for Download Voter ID Card Online. A copy of your voter ID card will be downloaded. Which you can use as a voter photo ID.
Official Address & Contact Number of EC
Address: Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi 110001
EPABX: 23052205 – 10, 23052212 – 18, 23052146, 23052148, 23052150
Faxline: 23052219, 23052162/63/19/45
Control Room: 23052220, 23052221
For general enquiries: 1950
For Filing RTI: https://rti.eci.nic.in
Download Voter ID Card Online Related FAQs
Q-1. Can I download a voter ID Card soft copy online?
Ans: No, no person can download Voter ID Card’s soft copy through the official website of the Election Commission or other means. Because you must have seen Voter ID Card has a Hologram. Because of that, it is not possible to download this.
Q-2. Can I Hard Copy Online Download of my Voter ID Card?
Ans: Yes, any person can search the details of their voter ID card through the link of http://electoralsearch.in/, through their date of birth, gender, residence status, or EPIC number taking out their Print out, Can be used to cast votes. It can also be used as an identity card.
Q-3. How can anyone download their New Voter ID Card online?
Ans: Anyone can go to the official website of NVSP (https://www.nvsp.in/) and download their new Voter ID card. For this, he has to follow the following steps-
From the official website’s home page, click on the “Search in Electoral Roll” option.
Fill all the fields given in the Search by Details tab like Name, Father’s / Husband’s Name, Age, Gender, State, District, Assembly Constituency in the given columns. Here, filling of Name, Father’s / Husband’s Name, Age, State is mandatory. Without this, the process will not proceed.
You can also Locate your Assembly Constituency from Map. The Election Commission has given this facility to citizens. After this, fill in the Captcha given below and click on the “Search” button.
Your Voter ID Card details will be in front of you. Click on the button of “View Details”, you can see all the information. You can take Print Out using the option of “Print Voter Information”.
Clicking on Print Voter Information, Voter ID Card details will be downloaded in PDF format. Whose Print can be taken and used?
Q-4. Can a voter do his “download Voter ID Card Online”?
Ans: Yes, any person can download Voter ID card online on the Election Commission’s official website and download their voting photo identity card.
Q-5. Can a voter download his lost Voter ID Card online?
Ans: Yes, any voter can download their Duplicate Voter ID Card online after missing the Voter ID Card. For this, you can follow the following steps –
For this, he has to go to the Nation Voters’ Service Page (NVSP).
From Home Page, click on the “Search in Electoral Roll” option.
Fill all the fields given in the Search by Details tab like Name, Father’s / Husband’s Name, Age, Gender, State, District, Assembly Constituency in the given columns.
Then fill in the Captcha given below and click on the “Search” button.
Your Voter ID Card details will be in front of you. Click on the View Details button; you can see all the information. You can take Print Out using the option of “Print Voter Information”.
Clicking on Print Voter Information, Voter ID Card details will be downloaded in PDF format. Whose Print can be taken and use?
Also Read – Haryana Ration Card Online Apply
Comments are closed.